I am so excited to be today’s stop on the FIRST & THEN Book Superlative Blog Tour. Not only because I had such a fun superlative, but because it’s FIRST & THEN’s release day!
This was such a fun idea for a tour, and I loved checking out all the stops to see what each of the bloggers had to say about their superlatives. If you’d like to follow along, the tour schedule with direct links to all the stops is at the bottom of this post. And if you’d like to check out the tour page on Fierce Reads, just click the banner at the top of this post or the tour graphic a bit further down.
For my stop today I get to talk about the “Friendliest Author(s) on Twitter.” And while I normally ramble endlessly about who I think is awesome and why I think they’re awesome, I decided to do so in a way that was less words, more pics. And of course there are plenty more than just the authors I chose to include, but I managed to narrow it down just a bit.
My tour stop also includes a giveaway for a copy of FIRST & THEN. This is an amazing book and a total must read. If you’d like to know what I thought about it, my review is HERE. But if you haven’t yet heard about FIRST & THEN check out the description – with a link to an excerpt – below.
And if you want to see who I think is super sweet on Twitter, scroll down just a bit further to find out!
About FIRST & THEN
Title: FIRST & THEN
Author: Emma Mills
Release date: October 13, 2015
Publisher: Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
Formats: Hardcover, audio, eBook
Read an EXCERPT
Devon Tennyson wouldn’t change a thing. She’s happy silently crushing on best friend Cas, and blissfully ignoring the future after high school. But the universe has other plans. It delivers Devon’s cousin Foster, an unrepentant social outlier with a surprising talent, and the obnoxiously superior and maddeningly attractive jock, Ezra, right where she doesn’t want them–first into her P.E. class and then into every other aspect of her life.
With wit, heart, and humor to spare, First & Then is a contemporary novel about falling in love–with the unexpected boy, with a new brother, and with yourself.
Friendliest Authors on Twitter
This list is by no means all-inclusive. But I have listed a few of my favorite friendliest authors on Twitter. And of course I had to list the very awesome author of FIRST & THEN – Emma Mills – first, because her tweets are as super sweet as her book.
If you’d like to follow any of the authors below on Twitter, just click their graphic and you’ll be taken to their Twitter.
About Emma Mills
Emma Mills is a debut author better known to her subscribers as vlogger Elmify. She is also cocreator and cohost of the “life skills” channel How to Adult.
ONE (1) finished copy of FIRST & THEN by Emma Mills – US ONLY
- Prize will be sent from the publisher
- Giveaway is US ONLY
- There will be ONE (1) winner
- Must be 13 or older to enter
- Giveaway ends on October 25th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific
Enter in the Rafflecopter below…
The Tour Schedule
- Sept. 13th | Adventures of a Book Junkie – “Pucker Up Best Kiss”
- Sept. 14th | The Book Addicts Guide – “You’ve Come a Long Way” (Character that changes the most over time)
- Sept. 15th | Michelle & Leslie’s Book Picks – “Say What?!” (Best quote)
- Sept. 16th | WinterHaven Books – “Best Dressed” (Best book jackets)
- Sept. 17th | Lili’s Reflections – “Sizzle Factor” (Best romance)
- Sept. 18th | Alexa Loves Books – “Biggest Tear Jerker”
- Sept. 19th | Pure Imagination – “Favorite Female Character”
- Sept. 20th | The Reader Bee – “Most Likely to Be Turned Into a Movie”
- Sept. 21st | Andi’s ABCs – “Favorite Character That’s a Class Clown
- Sept. 22nd | The Irish Banana – “Hottest Couple”
- Sept. 23rd | YA Bibliophile – “Most Important to Share with a Friend”
- Sept. 24th | Eater of Books – “Favorite Male Character”
- Sept. 25th | Hello, Chelly – “Most Diverse”
- Sept. 26th | Ex Libris Kate – “Character You’d Most Like to Get Stuck on a Desert Island With”
- Sept. 27th | A Reader’s Adventure – “Favorite Best Friend”
- Sept. 28th | A Perfection Called Books – “Best Sense of Humor” (Writing)
- Sept. 29th | Swoony Boys Podcast – “Most Likely to Become a Classic”
- Sept. 30th | That Artsy Reader Girl – “Most Adorkable Moment”
- Oct. 1st | Love at First Page – “Most Likely to Inspire Fan Fiction”
- Oct. 2nd | My Book Muse – “Favorite Scene in a Book”
- Oct. 3rd | Green Bean Teen Queen – “Most Likely to Make You Cry on Public Transporation”
- Oct. 4th | Book Briefs – “Most Likely to End Up on Banned Books List”
- Oct. 5th | Paper Riot – “Biggest Plot Twist”‘
- Oct. 6th | Supernatural Snark – “Book Most Likely to Change Your Life”
- Oct. 7th | Who R U Blog – “Most Inspirational”
- Oct. 8th | Reading Nook Reviews – “Favorite Adult Character”
- Oct. 9th | What Sarah Read – “Best Beach Read”
- Oct. 10th | Fiction Fare – “Character You Most Love to Hate”
- Oct. 11th | Dark Faerie Tales – “Most Heartbreaking Book or Moment”
- Oct. 12th | Addicted 2 Novels – “Can’t Live With ‘Em: Favorite Character That’s a Sibling”
- Oct. 13th | Fiktshun – “Friendliest Author(s) on Social Media”