If you’d like to participate in the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge here on Fiktshun, you can sign up HERE.
All details can be found in the signup post, just click the link or badge above to find out more.
If you are creating a PARTICIPATION POST on your blog, leave the link to THAT POST ONLY in the linky at the bottom of the page.
To READ (or RE-READ) and REVIEW (or POST ABOUT) all five Soul Screamers novels by Rachel Vincent from January 15-June 14, 2012.
WHAT TO DO…
1. Sign Up in the original post HERE.
2. Create a participation post (optional) and leave your link BELOW.
3. Stop back each month and leave your links to any reads/reviews in the monthly Soul Screamers Challenge post for that month only.
4. Grab a challenge button from the sidebar! (Not required).
1. Before I Wake pre-order giveaway. For every 10 people who sign up and actively participate in this challenge (at least one book must be read and reviewed) there will be one copy of Before I Wake up for giveaway.
2. Rachel Vincent book of your choice. At the end of each month, two winners will be selected from those who left their links for a Rachel Vincent book of your choice.
3. Creating a participation post and leaving the link below, will give you an entry into a giveaway at the end of the challenge for either a $50 Amazon or Barnes & Noble giftcard or $50 in books of your choice from Amazon or The Book Depository.
4. Reading and reviewing each book during the corresponding month of the challenge will get you an extra entry into the BIW giveaway.
5. Reading and reviewing one of the Extra Credit Reads will give you an additional entry into the Before I Wake giveaway.
New incentives may be added as the challenge progresses….
UPDATE: As of 1/6/12 at various stages of the challenge there will be giveaways for SIGNED copies of My Soul to Keep, My Soul to Steal and If I Die, as well as T-Shirts and something really special that will be revealed later in the event.
Thanks to the amazing author for donating quite a few of these awesome prizes and for signing all of the rest!
I’ve created a couple badges for your posts (or sidebars) which you can copy below.
If you’d prefer to link it back to the signup post and don’t know how to add the code, then just use the grab code from the button in the sidebar.
The Post Badge
The Participant Badge
Any challenge updates will be made on this page, so feel free to check back!
In the meantime, if you’ve created a Participation Post, add your link below, and that will be your entry into the giveaway at the end of this challenge.
Good luck and happy reading… or re-reading!
THIS IS ONLY FOR PARTICIPATION POSTS. DO NOT LEAVE REVIEW LINKS HERE!
Participation Post links…