My 2018 Read & Review Goal
I had a bit of a break from the reading and blogging world the last half of the year so didn’t get anywhere near my goal of 100 books last year. And while I read a number of books in the past six months, I read them purely for pleasure.
And while I am still caught up in a whole mess of things at the start of 2018, I do plan on reading and reviewing when I can, but am setting a more realistic goal of 75 books read, with the hopes of reviewing at least 50 of them.
- BETWEEN THE BLADE AND THE HEART by Amanda Hocking
- UNEARTHED by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner
- AS SHE FADES by Abbi Glines
- 99 DAYS by Katie Cotugno
- 9 DAYS & 9 NIGHTS by Katie Cotugno
- WINNER TAKES ALL by Laurie Devore
- VAMPIRE ACADEMY by Richelle Mead (a long-awaited re-read)
- FROSTBITE by Richelle Mead (another long-awaited re-read)
- THE DARK CALLING by Kresley Cole
- BECOMING MADELEINE by Charlotte Jones Voiklis and Léna Roy
- THE TRAITOR’S GAME by Jennifer A. Nielsen