Hey everyone! Just wanted to post a reminder that the Top 10 of 2015 starts on Monday! If you haven’t signed up yet, there’s still time. You can sign up HERE.
If you’ve already signed up, there are still a few days left to get your posts ready. Here’s the schedule of posts and dates, FYI.
Monday, December 21st
- Best Books I’ve Read in 2015 (Doesn’t have to be released in 2015, just a book you’ve read in 2015)
Tuesday, December 22nd
- Best Book Covers of 2015 (MUST be a book released in 2015. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2015, but it’s not required)
Wednesday, December 23rd
- Best ________ of 2015 (Reader’s/Blogger’s choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER: this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2015)
Thursday, December 24th
- Best Book Boyfriends of 2015 (MUST be from a book released in 2015 and from a book you’ve READ in 2015)
Friday, December 25th
- Top 10 Books I’m looking forward to in 2016. (This list should be comprised ONLY of books released in 2016)
How you do these posts/lists is totally up to you. What books, covers and characters you pick are all your own.
The only rule to follow is posting the topics on the dates we’ve provided.
All the other rules can be found in the sign-up post HERE.
I hope everyone has an awesome Top 10 of 2015 and I can’t wait to check out your posts next week.