I just wanted to post a quick reminder that the POISON STUDY Read Along starts TODAY! Be sure to check back next week for my thoughts on the first eight chapters.
If you haven’t yet heard about the read along, check out the announcement post, HERE. And for convenience, I’ve included the read along hosts and the schedule below.
The Read-along Schedule
- October 4th-10th | Chapters 1-8
- October 11th-17th | Chapters 9-17
- October 18th-24th |Chapters 18-25
- October 25th-31st |Chapters 26-32 and closing post
There is also a giveaway that coincides with both the tour and the read along. The details follow.
The 10 Winners to Match 10 Years Giveaway
- GRAND PRIZE: SIGNED hardcover first editions of POISON STUDY and MAGIC STUDY
- FIRST PLACE: a SIGNED hardcover first edition of POISON STUDY
- FIVE (5) WINNERS: a SIGNED cover flat of the original cover of POISON STUDY
- THREE (3) WINNERS: a SIGNED original bookmark for POISON STUDY
Enter in the Rafflecopter below…
Also be sure to visit the BLOG TOUR STOPS for additional entries into the giveaway and to check out some really cool posts!
About POISON STUDY
Title & Series: POISON STUDY (Study #1)
Author: Maria V. Snyder Release date: October 1, 2005
Formats: Hardcover, paperback, audio, eBook
Read an EXCERPT
Choose: A quick death . . . or slow poison.
About to be executed for murder, Yelena is offered an extraordinary reprieve. She’ll eat the best meals, have rooms in the palace—and risk assassination by anyone trying to kill the Commander of Ixia.
And so Yelena chooses to become a food taster. But the chief of security, leaving nothing to chance, deliberately feeds her Butterfly’s Dust—and only by appearing for her daily antidote will she delay an agonizing death from the poison.
As Yelena tries to escape her new dilemma, disasters keep mounting. Rebels plot to seize Ixia and Yelena develops magical powers she can’t control. Her life is threatened again and choices must be made. But this time the outcomes aren’t so clear. . . .