Today is the first day of the Q4 Review Pile Reading Challenge. Thank you all so much for joining me on this quest to read as many review books as you can before year-end.
If you have signed up, all you need to do is stop back and leave your links to your October review book reviews in the Linky List at the bottom of this post.
At the end of the month I’ll tally up the entries, throw them into Random and select a winner for this month’s giveaway and the sign-up giveaway.
If you haven’t yet signed up for the challenge, there’s still time. Just head over to the SIGN-UP POST to sign up and for more details.
This month’s Linky List – and each month’s list throughout the challenge – will be open for one week beyond the end of the month, closing on November 7th.
If for some reason you forget to link up your review during the month, you can always add that link to next month’s Linky List. BUT you cannot enter a review link more than once.
The October Q4 RPRC Giveaway.
In addition to the sign-up giveaway, there is a giveaway for this first month of the challenge for…
- A Book of Your Choice (not to exceed $25) to be ordered from Amazon or The Book Depository – to ONE winner.
You can enter this month’s giveaway by leaving your review links in this month’s Linky List below AND by leaving a comment at the bottom of this post sharing which review books you hope to tackle/or have already tackled in October.
This giveaway is only open to those signed up for the challenge, leave a comment and who leave at least one review link this month. There are extra entries for each additional review link left.
The winner will be chosen by Random and announced in this post on November 8th.
Random has spoken and the winner is…
#16 Danielle @ Life With Two Boys
** END OF UPDATE**
My October Reads.
As this is a shorter reading challenge, and I anticipate November and December being kind of crazy, I’m hoping to tackle at least the nine review books listed below this month.
- NAMELESS by Jennifer Jenkins – releases October 6th
- AGAINST ALL ODDS by Patricia Vanasse – released September 25th
- IF YOU WRONG US by Dawn Klehr – releases October 8th
- BLACK WIDOW: FOREVER RED by Margaret Stohl – releases October 13th
- FIRST & THEN by Emma Mills – releases October 13th
- ICE LIKE FIRE by Sara Raasch – releases October 13th
- FROSH: FIRST BLUSH by Mónica Wagner – releases October 20th
- MISSING DIXIE by Caisey Quinn – releases October 27th
- PERSUASION by Martina Boone – releases October 27th
It feels kind of ambitious. But as I’m on tours for all of them, and have mandatory reviews required for some of them, it’s a goal I desperately want to reach.
What about you?
What review books are you hoping to tackle this first month of the quarter-long challenge? What review books do you have that are releasing this month that you’d love to read and review but know you can’t?
Thank you all for signing up for this challenge and for sharing your review links. Good luck this month! I hope you tackle even more books than you’d hoped.
Happy review book reading!