As a few of you may know, I was on a quest to find a print copy of A.G. Howard’s SPLINTERED. As you also may already know, I was, in fact, successful just over a week ago. I found TWO copies….
Okay, there were four… and I would have bought all four but I thought I should leave a couple copies for potential other readers to discover. Besides, one of the covers had a small dent and I’m a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to my books….
As I really only need the one book, I’d always intended to give the second copy away. But it’s taken me longer than anticipated to be willing to part with it. Because, as you can see, this cover is so unbelievably pretty.
But I don’t want to be greedy. So….
What’s Up for Grabs?
The hardcover copy of SPLINTERED by A.G. Howard shown in the picture
- Only ONE entry per household
- There will be ONE winner
- You must be 13 or older to enter
- Giveaway is International
- Winner will be chosen by Random via Rafflecopter
- Winner will be announced in the Rafflecopter and contacted by email
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen
Enter in the Rafflecopter below….
a Rafflecopter giveaway