As mentioned in my POST in early January, I was invited to be a co-host of Bookish’s 2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge and I was totally thrilled. Because I have so many books on my TBR pile that I’ve been just dying for the excuse to read.
Of course, I’m not only co-hosting the event, but I’m a challenge participant. And my hope is to be able to read 21-30 books from 2012 or earlier from my TBR PILE for this challenge.
While I initially listed a few books I’m hoping to read this year, I really want to keep things open, because you never know. It’s about clearing the TBR Pile and that means I’ll be reading whatever suits my mood at the moment.
So, while I will be creating a wrap-up post in February and September for the event, I thought I’d list the books I’ve read – and a link to the reviews if I have them – on this page.
Clearing the TBR Pile…
- ILLUMINATE by Aimee Agresti
- SILENCE by Becca Fitzpatrick
- FINALE by Becca Fitzpatrick
- CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS by Cassandra Clare – Read ONLY
- CITY OF LOST SOULS by Cassandra Clare – Read ONLY
- THE IMMORTAL RULES by Julie Kagawa
- THE GIRL IN THE CLOCKWORK COLLAR by Kady Cross
- EVE by Anna Carey
- ONCE by Anna Carey
- BLACK CITY by Elizabeth Richards
- UNTIL I DIE by Amy Plum
- BORN WICKED by Jessica Spotswood
- RADIANT by Cynthia Hand
- DESTROY ME by Tahereh Mafi
- PUSHING THE LIMITS by Katie McGarry
- DEFIANCE by C.J. Redwine
- ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND by Gena Showalter
- THE SELECTION by Kiera Cass
- EASY by Tammara Webber – Read ONLY
- DARKFEVER by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY
- BLOODFEVER by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY
- FAEFEVER by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY
- DREAMFEVER by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY
- SHADOWFEVER by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY
- ICED by Karen Marie Moning – Read ONLY