I got the chance to read Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton a bit early thanks to the lovely people at HarperCollins. And I was floored. I thought this sequel was amazing. Absolutely amazing. I’m seriously ready to re-read both books in the series now…. Just
plotting and scheming figuring out how that can be done.
In the meantime, as with all books I give my off-the-menu rating to – if you don’t believe me, my review is here as proof – I am offering up a few copies for giveaway.
What’s up for grabs:
A copy of Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton from either Amazon or The Book Depository to four (4) winners.
1. One entry per person.
2. There will be four (4) winners.
3. You must be 13 or older.
4. Giveaway is International.
5. Contest ends at 9:59 p.m. Pacific on February 5, 2012.
6. Winner will be chosen by Random.org and announced on February 6th in this post.
7. Winner will have 48 hours after notification to respond with their details.
8. Book will be ordered from Amazon or The Book Depository depending on location.
There is no requirement to like or follow. But if you’d like to spread the word that would be awesome!
To enter, fill out the form below:
Thanks so much to everyone who entered the giveaway. I’ll be running the names through Random in the morning. Good luck to everyone who entered and stay tuned…
Congratulations Jessirae, AussieGurl, Alex and Starr. I’ll be contacting you by email shortly for your details and will order your books within 8 hours of receiving them. I hope you love Wings of the Wicked, it’s all sorts of amazing!