The 2nd CoFA Giveaway is now closed.
I will be printing out the entrants names and drawing a winner from a hat in the next hour. Winner will be listed below in this post.
Thank you all for entering and Good Luck!
The hat has spoken and the winner is….
* Winner will have 48 hours after being notified to claim their prize or another name will be drawn.
* For those of you who didn’t win, the fourth contest for a copy of the book will be posted on Sunday. This contest is open ONLY to those who I’ve “met” that have commented on the blog, on my Facebook page, or have Tweeted with me prior to the start of the contest on May 1 and those who have not already won a signed copy of CoFA from Fiktshun.
This contest is only open to those who have previously entered a contest at Fiktshun and never won a signed printed book.
(People who have won an unsigned book or eBook are still eligible to enter.)
If you haven’t entered a contest at Fiktshun or if you’ve already won a signed printed book, check out the contest going on this week on my Facebook page.
One copy of the Barnes & Noble Signed Exclusive Edition of City of Fallen Angels with the letter from Jace to Clary.
* Only one entry per person.
* You can enter only if you’ve previously entered a contest at Fiktshun but did not win a signed printed book.
* Contest is International where allowed by law.
* Must be 13 or older to enter.
* Giveaway ends Friday, April 29th at 11:59 p.m.
* Winner will be drawn from a hat.
* Winner will be announced on the blog on Saturday, April 30th.
* Winner will have 48 hours after notification to respond.
There is no requirement to follow, tweet or “like,” but following the blog is always appreciated.
If you want details on the remaining three CoFA giveaways to come, click here to read the original post.
And if you want another chance to win this week be sure to check out the Fiktshun’s Facebook page – that one includes a signed copy of Red Glove in addition to the signed CoFA. You can enter both contests to increase your chances of winning but can only win once.
To enter, fill out the form below: