This year’s event is even more packed full of awesome than last year’s event, with 166 authors on tour throughout the month of August. We’re super excited to welcome back many of last year’s favorites and get a chance to put a number of new participants in the spotlight.
The tour will officially begin in three hours where we’ll be hosting the first of our authors – Rachel Vincent (at Fiktshun), Page Morgan (at Two Chicks on Books) and Andrea Cremer (at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads).
As these three authors are some of our very most favorites, we are incredibly honored to be able to host them on our blogs and share with our readers just why we think they’re rockstars.
When we kicked off the event last year we had just 96 participating authors, but by the tour’s end we had 102. So it’s still possible that there may be some new adds along the way again this year.
Most days will have either five or six authors being hosted. Some days even have seven. Only the first and last days of the month will spotlight just three authors on our blogs.
If you’d like to check out the full schedule, CLICK HERE or click the button in the sidebar.
The month will feature some amazing guest posts and interviews by the rockstar authors on tour. Some blog hosts will even be sharing reviews along with their posts. There are also a number of awesome giveaways being hosted thanks to the authors, publishers or blog hosts. So you won’t want to miss any of the stops on tour this month.
At every stop the blog host will be talking a little bit about why they think their author is a rockstar and we can’t wait to find out just what they have to say. While we get a chance to peek at most of the authors’ posts, what the bloggers say will be a complete surprise.
Once again the generosity of the amazing team at Harlequin Teen is astounding. And we cannot thank them enough for supporting every single one of their authors on this tour.
We are also so very grateful to each of the authors who have donated their time to be a part of this event. Without them we wouldn’t even have an event. And we want to give an extra thanks to those who have offered up something for giveaway as it is above and beyond anything we’d asked for.
And last, but definitely not least, we want to thank the bloggers who will be hosting the authors throughout the month. Their participation in this event is an integral part of why this is such a success and we are so very honored that they’ve signed up to be a part of our tour.
But in order to kick this event off right we are once again hosting a few month-long giveaways. This year, however, we’ve decided to host each of the giveaways on our respective sites. So if you want to enter to win what’s up for grabs by Two Chicks on Books and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, you’ll have to check out their kick-off posts.
But to give just a tease of what Jaime at Two Chicks on Books is offering, think late summer/early fall ARCs. And yes, there will be swag. You can check out her giveaway, HERE.
Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads also has some amazing ARCs for giveaway. To check out what she has up for grabs, CLICK HERE.
And if you want to know what I have for giveaway… well… just keep scrolling down for the pics and the deets.
Thank you so much for stopping by to help kick off the 2nd Annual Authors Are Rockstars Tour. If you’re looking to check out the first three authors on tour be sure to come back at Midnight, Pacific!
What’s Up for Grabs
There are a total of FIVE (5) giveaway prize packs up for grabs.
– A SIGNED copy of CLOCKWORK PRINCESS by Cassandra Clare + Authors Are Rockstars stickers and random swag – US & Int’l
– A SIGNED copy of UNRAVEL ME by Tahereh Mafi + Authors Are Rockstars stickers and random swag – US & Int’l
– A SIGNED copy of JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Forman + Authors Are Rockstars sticks and random swag – US & Int’l
– A SIGNED set of the UNRAVELING series by Elizabeth Norris + Extra Content Booklet (unsigned) + Authors Are Rockstars stickers and random swag – US ONLY
– A SIGNED copy of THE TESTING by Joelle Charbonneau AND a SIGNED copy of THE FIFTH WAVE by Rick Yancey + Authors Are Rockstars stickers and random swag – US ONLY
– You must be 13 or older to enter
– There will be FIVE WINNERS
– 3 Signed Book Giveaways are US + International, 2 Signed Book Giveaways are US ONLY
– You can enter each of the giveaways via their respective Rafflecopter forms
– ALL giveaways end at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on August 31, 2013
– ANY entry that looks suspect will be removed from the giveaway
– Winners will be chosen by Random.org through Rafflecopter
– Winners will be announced on Friday, September 6, 2013 and notified by email
– Winners will have 48 hours after notification to respond with their details or prizes will be forfeit
There are no hoops for the giveaway. The only mandatory entry is to leave a comment as to why you think the author whose book you want to win in the giveaway is a rockstar. All other entries are optional, including the daily Tweet!
Good luck in the giveaways and I hope that you enjoy the Authors Are Rockstars Tour this month!
Enter in the Rafflecopter forms, below: