My 2017 Read & Review Goal
I didn’t get anywhere near my 100 book goal in 2016. Life majorly got in the way and I only managed to read about half that amount and review even fewer than that.
But I am hopeful for 2017 and have set this year’s goal once again at 100 books with the aim of reviewing at least 75 of those reads
- WAYFARER by Alexandra Bracken. Read 1.1.17. Review 1.4.17.
- PATCHWORK by Karsten Knight. Read 1.22.17. Review 2.27.17.
- A SHADOW BRIGHT AND BURNING by Jessica Cluess. Read 1.24.17. Review 2.1.17.
- THE SHADOW QUEEN by C.J. Redwine. Re-read 2.1.17.
- THE WISH GRANTER by C.J. Redwine. Read 2.3.17. Review 2.7.17.
- BLACK DAWN by Mallory McCartney. Read 2.14.17. Review 2.21.17.
- FROSTBLOOD by Elly Blake. Read 2.24.17. Review 2.25.17.
- HOW TO TAME A BEAST IN SEVEN DAYS by Kerrelyn Sparks. Read 2.26.17. Review 2.28.17.
- YOU’RE WELCOME, UNIVERSE by Whitney Gardner. Read 3.5.17. Review 3.7.17.
- 10 THINGS I CAN SEE FROM HERE by Carrie Mac. Read 3.7.17. Review 3.10.17
- 100 HOURS by Rachel Vincent. Re-read 3.9.17. Review 3.20.17.
- HELLWORLD by Tom Leven. Read 3.12.17. Review 3.14.17.
- BLOOD ROSE REBELLION by Rosalyn Eves. Read 3.15.17. Review 3.23.17.
- THINGS I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN by Claire LaZebnik. Read 3.15.17. Review 3.21.17.
- NEMESIS by Brendan Reichs. Read 3.18.17. Review 3.23.17.
- THE LAST THING YOU SAID by Sara Biren. Read 3.19.17. Review 3.29.17.
- THE INCONCEIVABLE LIFE OF QUINN by Marianna Baer. Read 3.22.17. Review 3.24.17
- THE STAR-TOUCHED QUEEN by Roshani Chokshi. Read 3.26.17.
- A CROWN OF WISHES by Roshani Chokshi. Read 3.27.17. Review 3.28.17.
- THE BREAKING LIGHT by Heather Hansen
- JOURNEY ACROSS THE HIDDEN ISLANDS by Sara Beth Durst
- BUT THEN I CAME BACK by Estelle Laure
- ALEX, APPROXIMATELY by Jenn Bennett
- DEFINITIONS OF INDEFINABLE THINGS by Whitney Taylor
- DEFY THE STARS by Claudia Gray
- PERFECT by Cecelia Ahern
- BLACKLIST by Alyson Noel
- BLACKSOULS by Nicole Castroman
- ALEX & ELIZA by Melissa de la Cruz
- LETTERS TO THE LOST by Brigid Kemmerer
- WINDFALL by Jennifer E. Smith
- MISSING by Kelley Armstrong
- THE ADJUSTMENT by Suzanne Young
- YOU’RE THE ONE THAT I WANT by Giovanna Fletcher
- KILL ALL HAPPIES by Rachel Cohn and Grzegorz Krysinski
- THE TRAITOR’S KISS by Erin Beaty
- THE BLACK WITCH by Laurie Forest
- VIOLET GRENADE by Victoria Scott
- ANTISOCIAL by Jillian Blake
- ROYAL BASTARDS by Andrew Shvarts
- WILDMAN by J.C. Geiger
- DIVIDING EDEN by Joelle Charbonneau
- THE GOLD-SON by Carrie Anne Noble
- WITCHTOWN by Cory Putman Oakes
- THE SECRET HISTORY OF US by Jessi Kirby